[pptp-server] Speed settings

Loki loki at icenet.com.au
Sat Sep 22 09:52:54 CDT 2001

what are the possible options for the speed setting for PPP.

I am trying to get our two offices to connect via ADSL connections. I have
both set up with Dyndns services so I can resolve the ip addresses of the
individual machines easy enough however the connections when they work seem
to be quite slow in comparison.

Is this governed by the speed option of the ppp session (Default is
currently 115200) or can this be changed.

Also to help a beginner like myself does anyone have a pre-compiled module
for MPPE for ppp 2.4.1 and Mandrake 8, Kernel 2.4.3-20mdk

Thanks in Advance

Loki