[pptp-server] Win NT Problem

Mahbod Mahmodani mmahmodani at lycos.com
Sun Sep 23 12:38:10 CDT 2001

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem I have. I have a Win NT machine working as a server which has approx. 100 client machines connected to it. Every now and then a machine will be kicked off the network. The clients are Win98 and Win2000 machines. I don't know If I have a licencing problem here or lack of network resources. Could someone tell me what are some possible solutions for this problem.

Thank you,
Mahbod M.
---
THE EARTH IS BUT ONE COUNTRY AND MANKIND ITS CITIZENS. -BAHA'U'LLAH-

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp