[pptp-server] External auth with MS-CHAPv2 and MPPE-128

lists at earthling.2y.net lists at earthling.2y.net
Fri Apr 5 06:48:31 CST 2002

There is no way to really externally authenticate so that you can still
have mschapv2 and mppe.  It is possible, with some coding, to auth against
a nt server, or without coding, auth against a database somewhere that is
storing ntlm hashes... the true easy option is to just run that NT SAM ->
smbpasswd program.

--
Justin Kreger, MCP MCSE CCNA
jkreger at earthling.2y.net jwkreger at uncg.edu justin at wss.net