[pptp-server] Maximum number of users

Igor Maciel Macaubas igor.maciel at mailbr.com.br
Mon Apr 15 09:36:12 CDT 2002

Hi,
I don't think so...
I've done this modification to the algoritm, and now I get a new error: too
many open files in the system.
This one I know how to solve. Add this to your how-to:

#To increase the open-files limit:
echo 16384 > /proc/sys/fs/file-max
echo 24576 > /proc/sys/fs/inode-max

I think that it should work. Now I'll be looking to my server, and see if
its ok!
Thanks for your help Torge ! :)

Regards,
Igor