[pptp-server] Error 619

R. de Vroede r.devroede at linvision.com
Tue Apr 23 06:25:33 CDT 2002

This can be a lot of things. But if everything seems allright and you've
managed to connect at least one time with a windows client, then your
problem is ip_conntrack. The connection is being cached, and something
goes wrong, for example more clients behind a NATted connection. There
is a patch out there, but I haven't seen any testresults yet.

Regards,
Richard de Vroede

--
Richard de Vroede