SV: [pptp-server] Error 619

R. de Vroede r.devroede at linvision.com
Tue Apr 23 06:38:19 CDT 2002

Exactly what I said. You've managed to connect one time, then your
linuxbox cached the connection in /proc/net/ip_conntrack, then you tried
again and it failed. Somewhere across the connection from client to
server it got NATted or masqueraded, and the second time the server got
confused. It should work when the entry is gone from ip_contrack. That
should take about 10 minutes I think.

Regards,
Richard

T: +31157502310      info at linvision.com