[pptp-server] performance tweaks

Charlie Brady charlieb at e-smith.com
Fri Feb 1 11:28:06 CST 2002

On Fri, 1 Feb 2002, Michael Barsalou wrote:

> What I think you just said was:
>
> Use poptop 1.1.2 (which we are)
> Out of order packets are caused by internet congestion
> Your patch may help (how do I get it?)

It's been posted a couple of times, so you'll find it in the archives. But
I'd wait until someone else offers an opinion.

> MTU/MRU's have no real impact with regard to out-of-order packets

No, I don't know what effect MTU/MRU might have.

I believe that the "speed" parameter has no effect.

Charlie Brady                         charlieb at e-smith.com
Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739