[pptp-server] Win2k PPTP route

lists at earthling.2y.net lists at earthling.2y.net
Wed Feb 6 18:29:01 CST 2002

Could you draw a  map or something?

Where is the "game server" at? on the other end of the vpn?  If I
understand what you have said correctly so far, they get to the other end
of the vpn connection and have the wrong source?  Also, could you send the
list what your route tables on win2k look like.