[pptp-server] Login to domain

Jeremy Mann jrmann1999 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 12:11:51 CST 2002

If either of you have a true WINS server
running(whether it be Samba or an NT PDC/BDC) just put
those IP addresses into your VPN dialer(unless you're
dialing FROM a linux box, then samba should handle
it).  If you leave the IP/Netmask as 0.0.0.0 and just
fill in the primary and secondary WINS servers it'll
work just fine.  Don't forget to change your machine
to logon to the domain in Control
Panel->System(2k/w98).  I have this working from my
Home to my work domain.

=====
Jeremy Mann
"To learn cobol is an injustice, therefore it should be a crime to teach it."