[pptp-server] how to set up linux and adsl

Alison Truong ATruong at kaval.com
Tue Jan 8 11:38:14 CST 2002

I am currently trying to set up a VPN from my home to my corporate internal
network.  The internal network at work is protected by a firewall, but I
know enough about it to set up the appropriate rules.  At home, I'm using
ADSL to access the internet on a Windows 98 box.  I have read a little about
the VPN PPTP linux client, but don't really know much about it.  If anyone
could help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Alison