[pptp-server] PPTP, and windows PDCs

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Tue Jan 15 06:39:31 CST 2002

Ross,

The short answer to your question is No, PoPToP (really pppd) cannot be
configured to authenticate against a Windows based PDC at this time.

FWIW: There have been many discussions in the past on "how" to implement
PoPToP->NT authentication functionality, so if your interested, check the
archives.

Steve Cowles