[pptp-server] MPPE 128 Bit Compression?? What happen to Encryption???

Jerry Vonau jvonau at home.com
Tue Jan 15 22:45:55 CST 2002

Hey All:

I was able to duplicate the "receive" problem.

I was using a linux client that had the mppe
support, but didn't state that on the command
line or on the options file.

So there is something else to watch out for when
using the linux client....

On a different note, anybody have a require
encryption patch for 2.4.1?

Jerry Vonau