[pptp-server] idle time have problem ?

robert berzerke at swbell.net
Wed Jan 30 00:48:01 CST 2002

As I guess, I'd saying something is keeping the line open.  For instance
(example only; it could be something else), browse lists are supposed to be
updated/synchronized every X number of minutes (I think X is 15, but it's
been awhile).  It could be something else.

If I'm right (about the 15 minutes), then the line is never truly idle for
1800 seconds (which is 30 minutes) at a stretch, but the line is idle for 60
seconds (1 minute).