[pptp-server] PPtpd-Ms-Chap- name variable used.

Carlos Arnt carnt at intellissence.com.br
Wed Jul 17 10:51:50 CDT 2002

Hi ,

Just one question , if you put pptpd to log over syslog , all his logs onto a file let say pptpd.log
When one user connect and authenticate,  his/her name appears .

Like this :

MSCHAP-v2 peer authentication succeeded for carlos

How can i take this kind of varible that pptpd use and grab only the names ? I wanna put over my linux a Who's connected list .

It's must be inserted and taked out every time that the user connect and disconnect .
I think pptpd know but how then i pass this to my system ?

Can someone help ?

Thanks .

Carlos.