[pptp-server] Is anyone interested in authenticating against an NT PDC?

R. de Vroede r.devroede at linvision.com
Thu Jul 25 05:16:00 CDT 2002

This has already been done. Look at the sourceforge site under patches.
The ppp-mppe RPM is already smb-auth enabled.

Regards,
Richard

On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 10:33, Marcel wrote:
> Michael St. Laurent wrote:
> > I know this topic has been discussed over and over in the past but I'm
> > wondering if anyone has acutally added the ability to pass authentication
> > through to an NT PDC server?  The NT Administrators here are complaining
> > about having a separate "database" of users with VPN access that has to be
> > maintained on the Unix system.
>
> Hmmm, samba itself can pass authentication through. I wonder if smbauth
> libs can be made to do the same... interesting idea!
>
> Marcel

Richard de Vroede
(r.devroede at linvision.com)
Linvision BV         Provides Linux Solutions
Elektronicaweg 16D
2628 XG Delft
T: +31157502310      info at linvision.com
F: +31157502319      http://devel.linvision.com