[pptp-server] Is anyone interested in authenticating against an NT PDC?

Michael St. Laurent mikes at hartwellcorp.com
Thu Jul 25 17:04:04 CDT 2002

Could you provide a link to the page?  There are so many PPP related
projects on sourceforge that I'm having trouble sorting out which one would
have the patches.  Also, you're not referring to the patch that
authenticates against a local file with smb encrypted passwords are you?  If
so then that's a little different (but close) to what we're discussing.

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation