[pptp-server] Is anyone interested in authenticating against an NT PDC?

Charlie Brady charlieb-pptp at e-smith.com
Fri Jul 26 09:08:18 CDT 2002

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Michael St. Laurent wrote:

> Could you provide a link to the page?  There are so many PPP related
> projects on sourceforge that I'm having trouble sorting out which one would
> have the patches.  Also, you're not referring to the patch that
> authenticates against a local file with smb encrypted passwords are you?

I'd guess he's referring to the chapuser script to be found on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/poptop.

Charlie Brady                         charlieb at e-smith.com
Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 592 5660 or 592 2122  Fax: +1 (613) 592 1175