[pptp-server] Want pptpd server to assign routes to clients when then connect

Webmaster webmaster at lotr.ws
Thu Jun 6 12:22:00 CDT 2002

You have it right in the second part. I want the server to assign routes to
the client when the client connects to the server.
Currently after the client connects to the pptpd server, I have to (from the
client, in this case windows) type something along the lines of:
route add 192.168.3.0 192.168.1.0 (shortened for brevity, don't worry about
this syntax).
Then everything works fine for the client to access that network.
I need some way for the server to do that for the client when the client
connects.
It might be simple, but I suspect it is more involved otherwise it would
seem that it would be more readily available.
Any suggestions on how to pull this off anyone?
Thanks,
-Art