[pptp-server] PoPToP w/MPPE vs Macintosh OSX

Rob Marlow rmarlow at library.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 24 22:09:20 CDT 2002

I got tired of all the walls I'm hitting so I've convinced my supervisor
to let me have an older machine to put a PPTP server on so I have full
access to playing around with it without having to worry about
disrupting current services. If all goes well I'll then go borrow that
Mac and see if I can get some useful logging happening.

> I am surprised that no one else has chimed in, I would have
> thought there were more Mac users.

Yeah, there appears to be some digitunnel developers/users on this list.
I'd assumed they would have already brought this up and I could just
carry on where they left off. Ah well. Thanks, Frank. I'll be back when
I have more to report.