[pptp-server] PoPToP w/MPPE vs Macintosh OSX

Frank Cusack fcusack at fcusack.com
Mon Jun 24 21:59:42 CDT 2002

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 09:52:05AM +0800, Rob Marlow wrote:
> That may or may not be helpful (I imagine it's probably not that
> helpful). If you do need more information I'll see what I can do about
> borrowing that macintosh again and getting the log verbosity increased.

Yeah, not that useful.  My mac is dead :-( but I will hopefully have
another in maybe a month at which time I'd be happy to look at it (in
fact I would need to get this working myself).  If you are able to
logs sooner and will have the Mac and a pptp server at your disposal
to tweak for the back and forth of email debugging, then please do
borrow the Mac.

I am surprised that no one else has chimed in, I would have thought
there were more Mac users.

/fc