[pptp-server] help setting up PPTP server

Chart P. ChartP at integratedbarcoding.com
Wed Mar 6 15:03:30 CST 2002

Hi,

This my config file.

speed 115200

# I put install ppp-mppe in other location instead of default.
option /opt/pkgs/ppp-mppe/etc/ppp/options

debug
localip 192.168.200.200-254
remoteip 192.168.201.1-254
listen 192.168.200.2

I haven't recompiled my kernel. Because when I test the VPN, and check in
the process running, I found the pppd process was running automatically.

Do I have to install ppp-mppe into my pptp server? Or I can use the default
from original?

Thanks,
Chart Phatt
Integrated Barcoding Systems