[pptp-server] PoPTop and iptables

aleksey zakharov aleksey_poptop at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 22:55:50 CST 2002

Hello, I have successfully set up PoPToP on my Red Hat 7.2 system. However this system is also my firewall that is using iptables. I have changed some of my iptables rules to work with VPN. It seems to be working but not exactly as I need it, because I can only VPN into my PoPTop server/firewall but not my LAN. I am pretty sure that it is because of my firewall settings. If anyone has sucessfully set up PoPTop on iptables firewall please help. Thanks allot in advance.