[pptp-server] PoPTop and iptables

truin at enterprise.truin.com truin at enterprise.truin.com
Sat Mar 16 23:13:41 CST 2002

I'm sure it can't be that different from ipchains.  Note - you won't be
able to "browse" the LAN unless you setup a WINS server, or add the nodes
to your /etc/hosts (or c:\windows\hosts).  At any rate, make sure your
iptables are set up to forward packets from the vpn interface (ppp0) or
the vpn IP network to the local LAN interface/network.  That should do the
trick - at least, it works for me!

-=Jason=-