[pptp-server] linux pptp client

Francesco lists at colliniconsulting.it
Fri Mar 29 17:16:59 CST 2002

Hello,

excuse me in advance if i repeat two times the question i ask some times
ago...

i have a poptop linux server working fine when connection from Window$
clients; now i have to setup a linux client gateway with pptp in order to
act as a tunnel router for the remote branch office.

I would like to ask you two questions: what's the latest STABLE version and
how can i configure the pptp command line connections; i have tried for some
days in everyway but the server always gives me the "peer refuse to
autenthicate" error...

Thank you again, best wishes for Happy easter 2002!

Francesco Collini