RES: [pptp-server] Solaris PPTP server setup, please help

Fabio Oliveira fabio at ipway.com.br
Wed May 1 10:05:16 CDT 2002

Hi Liu,

Considering the return message 651, it seems any problem in TCP/IP stack of
Win2k.

Anyway I would check another two points:

- By default the Win2K enable the option () data encrypted . Be sure that
you have the mppe module installed in Solaris. If I dont mistake you can
find the .conf file at /usr/sys/sun/conf.

- See also your /etc/ppp/options.pptp file, either mppe-40 or mppe-128
option must be there.

good luck.
regards,

Fabio Oliveira