[pptp-server] Help Please

Al Saenz asaenz at Found-Tech.com
Fri May 3 13:11:41 CDT 2002

Hello,

I have successfully connected to my poptop server using a windows 2000
laptop.
I have no firewall in the path nor NAT.  This is in a lab environment.

After establishing a connection with the VPN server I can ping my (laptop)
i/f address and the virtual i/f address of the VPN server I cannot ping any
ip address on its internal i/f.

The range of ipaddress issued from the vpn server are on the same network as
the internal i/f on the server.  I also have the same netmask setup in my
options file and I have proxyarp in that same file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

al