[pptp-server] Debugging link

Alex King alex at morrison.king.net.nz
Wed May 8 19:06:29 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 08:59:15PM +1200, Alex King wrote:
> I'm getting nowhere fast in my attempt to set up poptop with debian
> linux :(

> I intend to solve this problem tonight...... :^P

Well, I'n no further along, I gave up... %-|

How can I dump all the packets that go over the link?

I tried kdebug 7 in the pptp-options, but that didn't work

If I use tcpdump on the link the result is simply "gre-proto-0x880B (gre
encap)", tcpdump does not decode the gre packets.

I have no way of launching a tcpdump on the ppp interface early enough
to capture the interaction.

Alex