[pptp-server] DNS via VPN link

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Fri Sep 13 15:36:33 CDT 2002

Its hard to tell if your asking a question or just stating your
requirements. With this in mind -- have you read the man pages for pppd?
Specifically the "ms-dns" option. Once you setup a local DNS server, your
pptp client should query this server (first) for hostname resolution. At
least that's how it works at this end.

Steve Cowles