No subject

Sun Jul 8 18:14:56 CDT 2012

special case where the client acts as a very simplified PNS and the server acts
as a PAC, since the situation is much simpler in IP tunnelling than in
full-blown PPTP (and PACs are simpler than PNSs).  All the in-call and out-call
stuff is really 99% irrelevant to the IP tunnelling case but is the core of the
'real' PPTP protocol.

Anyway, I've made a lot of changes towards multi-call support (in the process
made a number of improvements to things like ctrlpacket.c, but will not commit
them since this is intertwined with my PNS-style stuff) but this is touching
almost all the code, so I think we might want to get 0.9 out soon as 'stable
version' then start a new 'development stream' so I can submit this code
without worrying about breaking stuff.  Also there are some bits I'm not sure
how to do efficiently, and especially pptpctrl.c is going to end up looking
nowhere near as elegant as we've got it now.

David.