No subject

Sun Jul 8 18:14:56 CDT 2012

4.1 What ports are required for ipchains?

	pptpd uses TCP port 1723 for the control connection, and protocol 47
	for the data connection.  Note that the latter is a PROTOCOL,
	not a port.

	To open these using ipchains:

	ipchains -A input -p TCP -d 0.0.0.0/0 1723 -j ACCEPT
	ipchains -A input -p 47 -j ACCEPT

	ipchains -A output -p TCP -s 0.0.0.0/0 1723 -j ACCEPT
	ipchains -A output -p 47 -j ACCEPT