No subject

Sun Jul 8 18:14:56 CDT 2012

7.4.3.	Get symbols not defined for ppp_mppe module when doing "depmod -a"

	Solution: Quick answer is you probably followed instructions to
	comment out the '#include "rc4_skey.c"' line from the file
	linux/drivers/net/ppp_mppe.c when it should have been left in.
	If you are using the rc4* sources from SSLeay-0.9.0, you must
	NOT comment out this line, and you must also make sure the
	rc4_skey.c file gets copied from the SSLeay sources into the
	linux/drivers/net directory.

	Longer answer is: you probably are missing some of the rc4* files
	(most likely rc4_skey.c)  This typically happens when getting rc4*
	files from a different source than was suggested in the corresponding
	patch file.  If I remember right, if you use the SSLeay-0.6.6 files
	you don't have an rc4_skey.c file and must comment out the #include
	that references it.  If you use the SSLeay-0.9.0 files you will have
	the rc4_skey.c file, and must NOT comment out the #include line.
	Using OpenSSL-0.9.5 may have different requirements.
	The best solution is to use the complete patch for your appropriate
	ppp version from the following ftp server, as these patches include
	the rc4* files:
		ftp://ftp.binarix.com/pub/ppp-mppe/