[pptp-server] ISDN connections from Compaq 4000 modem chassis

Andrew McRory amacc at mailer.org
Thu Aug 5 10:12:00 CDT 1999

Hello,

I was wondering if any progress progress has been made adding support for
incoming ISDN connections to PoPToP? I have a Compaq Microcom 4000 modem
chassis which works using NT but all I have gotten is "message type 9 not
supported" when using PoPToP.

I'd really love to ditch our NT server ;)

Thanks

Andrew McRory - amacc at linuxsys.com ***********************************
Linux Systems Engineers / The PC Doctors                             *
3009-C West Tharpe Street - Tallahassee, FL 32303                    *