[pptp-server] mppe_stateless.patch failure on ppp-2.2.10

Nate Carlson natecars at real-time.com
Wed Dec 8 12:16:08 CST 1999

On Wed, 8 Dec 1999, R. Joseph Villa., II wrote:

> I'm not familiar enough with how the patching process works to figure out
> how to do it like you did. If you have come up with a patch file that works.
> I'd love to check it out.
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Joe

I'm not sure if this list accepts attachments, but I figured I'd try since
this is < 500bytes. Here's the patch I made to use in a RPM for
ppp-2.3.10+mppe.. please let me know if it works for you. (It is based
on the other patch.)

--
Nate Carlson <carlson at real-time.com>    | Phone : (612)943-8700