[pptp-server] options file for multiple people connecting

Terrelle Shaw hshaw at epills.com
Thu Dec 30 22:07:45 CST 1999

Hello all

Well following the FAQ, setting up pptpd was str8 forward.. although I
didn't apply the stateless patch nor the restrict patch ( because I forgot).
I was able to make a connection to my VPN server from an NT 4.0 workstation.
Now the real test comes with moving the VPN server BEHIND my firewall. I
figure I must install the VPN masq. patch in order to get this working.. But
I have one question.. has anyone set this up to have multiple people
connecting to your vpn server? I think its similar to just regular PPPD
setup, but I haven't played with PPPD in so long I have forgotten. Is there
any 'Gotcha's
I should look out for?

Thanks..

Terrelle Shaw