[pptp-server] newbies questions

Paolo Supino paolo at schema.co.il
Thu Jul 15 05:57:00 CDT 1999

  Hi

1.  The html install says to make sure that: pptpmanager, pptpd and
pptpctrl and pptpgre exist /usr/local/bin, what I have there is only
pptpctrl and pptpd. pptpmanager and pptpgre weren't linked (I can see
the object file in the source directory.

2. It also says to make sure that my kernel has pty support. I'm
installing it on an OpenBSD box so I don't know if it's supported.

3. I personally think that the binaries should go to $prefix/sbin, only
root should be able to have them in them in the path (though anyone can
alter their path or just write the full path).

any help/comments will be appriciated.

	Paolo