[pptp-server] PPTP Setup

martin at simpli.net martin at simpli.net
Mon Jun 7 19:14:45 CDT 1999

Hi well I need a bit help ok I need information about my setup:

I have a Linux server with pptpd server: my local adress are
192.168.2.1 .2 .3 .4 (for local network) domain name simplinet-main

what I need to know if what I will set for remote ip in pptpd.conf file
to make enable a windows nt server connect via pptp with domain simplinet-
bcp1 so how I will set that that when windows nt server is connected he
will see the station on my linux lan and linux will see the nt server ...

do I need special route, is it possible with 2 domains name ?

Martin

Ce message à été transmit à l'aide du système
de messagerie de Simplinet
http://www.simpli.net/