[pptp-server] proxy-arp with PPTP

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Mon Nov 8 22:59:15 CST 1999

pretty sure just pppX needs it set. I think that the ppp devices are removed
from memory as soon as they go down, so you'd have to set that setting in
the ip-up script or something to have it around.

Keep in mind that proxy arp doesnt solve ipx routing problems, since ipx
really does need to be routed. You cant put a dialup device (ie ppp0) into
an existing ipx network, it has to be in its own net (at least the way the
software is currently) You can put an IP client on the same IP net as
existing interfaces however.

Kevin