[pptp-server] seperate configurations connecting....

tmk tmk at netmagic.net
Fri Sep 3 02:27:16 CDT 1999

easiest way to do what you want is to give the remote clients static ip
addrs, set poptop to pppd ip allocation, and have a case switch in the
/etc/ppp/ip-up script that does the required settings when teh clients
connect. proxyarp could be turned on for everyone, but allocate ip
addresses for clients that arent supposed to have that privelege outside
the subnet that the linux eth cards are on, so proxy arp will fail.

that should take care of all your problems
Kevin