[pptp-server] pptpd installation questions on Solaris 2.6

David Luyer luyer at ucs.uwa.edu.au
Mon Sep 27 06:52:58 CDT 1999

> Dear all,
>
> I want to install pptpd on Solaris 2.6.

pptpd should work fine on Solaris, but not the kernel changes for MPPE and
similar since Solaris is a closed source system which means you can't write
kernel source patches for it.  Unless you have the Solaris kernel source
that is.

I don't actually use Solaris except where required for old applications which
don't support more modern Unix systems so I can't give you details.

David.