[pptp-server] Can I see the network from the PPTP Client PC ??

Kelly Black kelly.black at testquest.com
Thu Dec 14 12:20:26 CST 2000

You may wish to run a samba server on the FW & PPTP server box, and set it up as a WINS server, or point it to a WINS server on the local net.  This would allow browsing.  I have that working a my site (thanks to everyone on the list for the help!!!)  You should be able to push out the WINS server IP address via the /etc/ppp/options file with the line:
ms-wins 192.168.1.XX (with XX the i.p. of the internal WINS server, or the Samba WINS server).

Hope this helps,
Kelly Black