[pptp-server] Stalling Connection

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Thu Jan 13 11:42:43 CST 2000

Maybe the issue is that I am using Win95 OSR 2 to test the setup?  I'll
try from my NT test box; see if we can kill pptpd.

As I said, the problem may be in some instability with the Win95 TCP/IP
stack, not with poptop at all.

I did not mean to disparage the product or the authors at all.  I
appreciate what they're doing and am willing to help in my small way.
Just that I have to have a rock-solid VPN up in 3 months, and neither
poptop now freeswan is cutting it right now....

Maybe in the next version ;-)

--Yan

--

Think different