[pptp-server] Stalling Connection

Yan Seiner yan at cardinalengineering.com
Fri Jan 14 06:03:11 CST 2000

OK, more testing last night.  I think I have the instability solved - I
shoved about 130MB across the connection last night and no problems -
this on the Win95 box.

The issue seems to be pptpctrl.  I ran it from inetd and it seems to be
much more stable that way.  Also, all my options are in the .conf file
and not on the pptpctrl command line.  I don't know if that makes any
difference.

I had no luck with NT testing.  Software prob on my end - nothing to do
with pptp.

I am running additional tests; I'll see what I come up with today.

--Yan

--

Think different
	ride a recumbent