[pptp-server] Semi-advanced Routing

Patrick Reid P.J.Reid at earthling.net
Tue Mar 21 12:15:36 CST 2000

Try using Connection Manager instead of DUN: the CMAK comes with the
Internet Explorer Administration Kit: free from Microsoft.com.

You can add any programs to run at almost any time during the connection
process. It should do the trick.

Patrick Reid - mailto:PReid at candesco.com
Candesco Research Corp.
Communication Centre: <http://www.mirabilis.com/1052176>