[pptp-server] new code and website

Matt Ramsay matthewr at moreton.com.au
Thu Sep 7 17:21:35 CDT 2000

G'day,

I am in the process of moving and updating poptop. New code has been
submitted and there will be a new release (1.0.1). (1.1.1 will remain
the unstable release for now). I also have SAMBA/PoPToP integration that
will be available. I am also collecting patches and other material over
the last few months and basically overhauling the website and making the
latest files and patches available all in one place. I am hoping to get
the latest HOWTO from Mike again. (Mike?)

The site will be poptop.lineo.com.. it is live now, but only reflects
the old page at this time. I should be finished with all the new pages
between 18-22 September. I am also merging in the PPTP client files and
patches and HOWTOs.

I apologise for slipping behind in the site maintenance but will make up
for it soon.

Cheers,
Matt