[pptp-server] routing

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Thu Sep 28 09:36:37 CDT 2000

I'm still stuck on a problem from earlier.  I really have no idea left on
how to fix it and I have read the FAQs.

I have an internal network of 10.10.10.0.  I have a PPTP server at address
10.10.10.26.

It is connected to the Internet at address 38.138.71.195.

The local ip for the PPTP server for the tunnel is 192.168.0.100.  It hands
out the address of 192.168.0.150 for the remote client.

The remote client connects to the PPTP server fine and can ping upto
10.10.10.26.

How do I get the remote client to ping another server on the 10.10.10.0
network?

Also, I do have "proxyarp" in the options file.

If I can't get this in the next day or so, I'm just going to drop it and
look to use something else.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company