[pptp-server] routing

Chris Carella drjchris at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 10:35:27 CDT 2000

When I first installed PoPToP, I ran into similar
problems, my problem was that ip forwarding was not
turned on. Type this command if your unsure

cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

if you get 1.. then it is turned on, if you get 0
to turn it on type
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

If that doesn't work then you don't have ip forwarding
compiled into your kernel and you need to recompile

Hope that helps
Chris