[pptp-server] routing

Adam Lang aalang at rutgersinsurance.com
Thu Sep 28 10:50:12 CDT 2000

Is there a way to look to see if ip forwarding is compiled in the kernel?

I set it to 1 and when I connect and try to ping past the PPTP server, I get
request timed out.

Also, do I need that script for ip-up.local?  (I do have it in place, just
curious if it isneeded).

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company