[pptp-server] Newbie question: routing problem?

George Vieira GeorgeV at citadelcomputer.com.au
Mon Dec 10 14:52:13 CST 2001

We really need to have a peep at your logs for pppd. I don't think your SMC
firewall is passing/NATing GRE through is it? I don't even think this will
work as I've seen talks about NATing which doesn't work for pptpd..

Have you tried connecting to your server within the LAN (locally).. if this
works then your setup/options are fine but the outside conection is the
problem. My bet it's the SMC firewall..

Don't forget to pass protocol 47.

thanks,
George Vieira