[pptp-server] ppp forwarding - more questions...

Dread Boy dreadboy at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 17:07:12 CST 2001

Thx for the advice so far, Steve.

I believe you're probably right, although I'm not sure why I CAN see the
main server's shares but not the others - all of them, including the server
are on eth0 (192.168.0.x) and my connection is coming through ppp0 (albeit
on eth1 in real life).

Why would I be able to see it but not the others if my ipchains script is
messing up eth0-ppp connections?