[pptp-server] [pSAMBA Wins Server

Cowles, Steve Steve at SteveCowles.com
Wed Jan 3 12:31:51 CST 2001

There is no need to reboot. All of your clients will eventually send a
renewal (keep alive) to the WINS server. If you can't wait for the renewal
process, then I would read about the "nbtstat" command line options.
Specifically the -RR option.

Type "nbtstat /?" at a DOS or Command prompt.

Steve Cowles